Saturday 28 February 2015

Missed the deadline by this...much! There's always next time.

Hi Elisa again ! Yes! this silly newbie online scrap challenge blogger missed the deadline. Circumstances beyond my control unfortunately ~ involving water in a light fitting shorting out the electricity in our neighbours house. However I thought I'd still post the layout as I really liked the colour scheme from the mood board. Again its a real pleasure to create a girly page when I normally scrap my boys, thank goodness my niece had a baby girl recently and I can start using the flowers in my scrapping stash.
http://sassyscrappers1.blogspot.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...