Wednesday 29 April 2015

Repurposed old book by Hannah smith

http://another-freaking-scrappy-challenge.blogspot.com.au
This challenge was all about finding something old to scrap. Mid last yr I fell in love with journalling, a few months later I found posts about repurposing old books and altering book pages on Pinterest. It looked so awesome this was immediately put on my to do list. Life got busy but as I was sitting and thinking of what 'old' thing I could scrap I thght of this so I searched my Book shelf and found this really cool old hard cover book, and my admission to 'another freaking scrappy challenge' is the title page of my new art journal, which will be used for found word poetry, doodling, collage and just crafty fun in general :) gonna be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah - this is a great title page :) loving your raised relief word.Thanks so much for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge - hope to see your work here again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...