Sunday 28 June 2015

June KraftPlus Challenge - Elisa Ablett

Hi Elisa here again with my entry into the June Kraft Plus Challenge, I think you can tell by now that I love Kraft Plus Challenges, when I saw this month's challenge I thought of all the lovely photos I had from our trip to the Dubbo Zoo. That camping trip to Dubbo and Canberra is our favourite family trip so far!
One day I will put all our photos into an album :-)
 
Check out Kraft Plus Challenges here - kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/
 
 
 


I certainly had fun with this challenge, the background was created with distress stains, gold paint, black ink  and black embossing powder and Kaisercraft's new cheetah and zebra texture stamps.

 
With the 3 frames I painted one with gold paint then embossed with black distress embossing powder using the cheetah stamp, the second frame with stamped using the zebra stamp and the third is covered with tiger print felt that I found at spotlight.
 
 
 
One of my favourite things about this layout are the glass buttons that I found and using the twine.

 
Here are some close ups of the felt frame and embossed frame.
 

 
Thank you so  much for dropping by the blog. Please use the link to have a look at the Kraft Plus Challenge Blog, love that place!!


2 comments:

  1. Love it! Those frames are STONKING great....& the buttons....WOW! How good a find were those? And they fit the circles so neatly into the page! The strings across is very creative. Fabulous take on this months challenge....love coming to see what you lot have been up to!! Thanks for sharing again at K+!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many amazing details in this page!! Absolutely love it. Fantastic to have you join us at K+. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...