Sunday 21 June 2015

Lets Get Sketchy - Team A June Week 3

Let's Get Sketchy - June Week 3

Team A

 
Hi Elisa here again with my layout created for the Design Team for Lets Get Sketchy. Just lately I have noticed that i seem to love flipping my sketches around a bit and this one is no different. To complete this layout I used the remnants of Two kits - One from a kit club in Australia called Scrappy Canary and the other from Australian Embellishment Kit Club called D-Lish Scraps, the background I used Metallic Watercolour paints from Semco and texture stamps from Kaisercraft. Come join us over on Lets Get Sketchy for next week's challenge, another great sketch and Design Team reveal.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Elisa this is terrific! I really love that background work - woot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...