Tuesday 30 June 2015

Scrapbookingtop50oz June Challenge - Elisa Ablett

 
Wowwee!! just scraped in with my layout for the June Challenge over on the Scrapbookingtop50oz blog. I loved this challenge, the colours are so bright and fun, perfect primary colours for those toddler photos of my baby boy. I took the squares/grid pattern from the floor rug from the mood board and used that on my layout in a unique way. I hand cut red hearts from a felt sheet that I found in my craft stash and the background was created using a stencil with small ink pads. In a grid pattern of course!! :-)
 
 
 
 
June Challenge
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute photo, it matches the mood board perfectly! Thanks for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nawww so sweet!! Love that background! Thanks for playing along at SBT50 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...