Tuesday 16 June 2015

Sketchabilities Sketch Reveal #141 - DT Elisa Ablett

 


Welcome Blog friends to my first DT Sketch Reveal for Sketchabilities. This is so exciting for me, I'm so happy to be a part of this design team such awesome and inspiring talent. I've admired the amazing sketches on the Sketchabilities blog from afar for a while now and to be a part of the Design Team is a dream come true. Enough waxing lyrical I better show you Sketch #141 !!!
 
Here is Sketch #141
 
 
and here is my take on the sketch.
 
 
 
Products I used:
 
Paper - American Crafts Cardstock and glitter paper, Crate Paper Confetti Fete, Simple Stories I Am, 
Gel Medium, Raspberry and Pistachio Distress Stains, Sequins, Flair,
Kaisercraft Adore Die Cut, Sizzix Die Cut, D-lish Flowers, Fabric Flowers from Mary Flowers,
 
 
The sponsor for the month is 13 @rts.
 
A fantastic manufacturer of mixed media products, papers, stencils and a variety of embellishments. The links to check out 13 @rts are listed below.
 



Blog - http://13artspl.blogspot.ca/
Shop - http://13arts.pl/
Facebook- 13 @rts

Thanks for Stopping By!!




 

3 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch.. beautiful colours and layers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page! Love this colors!! Thanks for inspiration and welcome the Designer time Sketchabilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous....love the colours..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...