Tuesday 30 June 2015

White with 1 - June Challenge - Elisa Ablett


 Hi Elisa here with the last challenge I could squeeze in before June 30th, last but not least - White with 1 challenge Blog. I saw this month's colour and did a mental 'fist pump' oh yeah love the colour blue and all shades surrounding blue. I thought of a photo I took of 3 gorgeous pelican's (whom my 6 year old thought were from Storm Boy) Mr Percival indeed :-) and the layout came together from that. The frame I stamped with a compass stamp and I embossed it for texture and bling. The background was created with an inkpad watered down and painted onto modelling paste through a stencil. I also randomly embossed onto the background to create further texture and bling. The shells were die cut then roughly coloured with a stamp pad.




 
The challenge Colour for June is Biscay Bay! A shade of blue - my favourite colour :-)
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. love the texture in this layout, awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic job with the challenge! Rocked it! Thanks for playing along with us at white with one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful.. I love the die cuts.. thanks for joining in with White With One for June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful textures on this page. Love the seaside theme and all those beautiful shells. Thanks for joining us at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a great page. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!.. lots of lovely texture! .. Thanks for playing along at White.. with 1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...