Monday 17 August 2015

Turtle Soup Forum - Design Team Reveal August 3rd

Where has the time gone!! Looks like I forgot to post a link to the Design Team Reveal over on the Scrapping Turtle Forum. Turtle Soup Forum. Here is my layout and the great sketch by Bev Code.

 
Image



Just a announcement that I will be featuring a step by step photo tutorial on creating a easy mixed media background soon on the Scrapping Turtle Blog !!! How exciting.... I'll be sure to post a message closer to the time. In the meantime pop on over to the Scrapping Turtle blog and check it out.

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...