Tuesday 22 September 2015

Turtle Soup - Friday Inspiration Challenge

Turtle Soup - Friday Inspiration

Hi everyone,

Better late than never - so they say!!

Here are the inspiring moodboards that I found on Pinterest and the layout I created from the moodboards.


 
The Moodboards can be found on the following links - https://www.pinterest.com/isabellasperez/colors/
 
 
As you can tell I went with the second moodboard, taking the forest, leaves, colours etc from the pictures and creating a layout for our rainforest walk photos. I used a Basic Grey collection and a stencil from Kaisercraft plus a gorgeous die cut paper sheet from Papermania.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...