Monday 5 October 2015

Lets Get Sketchy - October Week 1 Sketch Challenge

Hi there everyone,

I'm currently on the tail end of a long weekend with beautiful weather, so feeling relaxed and happy....

Here is my latest design team creation for Lets Get Sketchy, an amazing sketch challenge site with a wonderful design team...wink wink!! In all seriousness, Lets Get Sketchy has fantastic inspiration with awesome sketches and design team layouts, with a recent blog renovation the site is looking fantastic so head on over to the blog or their facebook page and introduce yourself we'd love to hear from you....

 
 
Here is the challenge sketch for this week:
 
 
 
Just thought i'd mention the paper selection I used for the layout, its called Grand Bazaar by Basic Grey and is bright, fun and bold. The collection comes with great die cut pieces which add delightful accents to your page.
 
Thanks for stopping by!!! remember to leave some love and click on the google or blogger link to follow the blog!

3 comments:

  1. This layout reminds me of glorious time spent with my grandchildren and I am missing them so! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...