Sunday 4 October 2015

World Card Making Day - Turtle Soup Forum

Hi Crafty Friends,

Happy World Card Making Day :-)

Make sure you head on over to Turtle Soup Forum to check out the amazing challenges we have to celebrate WCMD.

My challenge (and it was a challenge as I don't usually make cards ) is to create a card using up-cycled or 2nd hand items.

Here is my card, the up-cycled items that I used are the butterfly which I fussy cut out of an old Mother's Day Card, the water colour background was cut from a page from my 'practice' art book where I try out new techniques, the third item is the metallic embroidery thread which I found in a second hand store.

 
 
I haven't made a card in years so I was a little nervous, I quite like the water colour look on cards so im happy with the results. Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...