Monday 23 November 2015

Scrap the Boys - November Challenge

Hi Elisa again!!

I've got a little time set aside to post some layouts I completed over the weekend so you'll have to excuse the onslaught of posts tonight :-)

Im back to share the layout I created for the November Scrap the Boys Challenge, you can view the blog and design team inspiration here on this link http://www.scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/november-challenge.html

Here is the challenge photo;

 
and here is my layout which includes a photo of my son after eating a yoghurt, my other son walked past and laughed his head off saying 'it's the best ever yoghurt beard'
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.....
 

2 comments:

  1. OMG.....your layout is candy to the eyes !!...I love the colour wave..Thanks for joining us at STB. Have a nice day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page Elisa, the background effect is very cool. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at STB.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...