Thursday 15 September 2016

'How I roll' by Elisa Ablett


Hi Crafters,

I know, I know, i haven't blogged in a while, naughty me. 

I will definitely catch up one day but until then here is one of my latest layouts which i created for Funky Flair Studios

Featuring two of their awesome flair buttons and also loads of Colour Blast products including Colour Blast Saffron Colour Spray, Colour Blast Roadbase Colour Spray, Colour Blast Sunshine Shimmer Spray, Colour Blast Lemon Zing Mica Powder.



Here are some close up's of the details.




That's all from me today, make sure you head on over and check out Funky Flair's and Colour Blast for some awesome Australian Scrapbooking products.

Elisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...