Thursday 1 December 2016

Bush to Beach (collage mixed media) by Elisa Ablett

Hi Kraft Lovers,

Elisa here from the design team for Kraft Plus Challenges.

It's the start of a new month and therefore a NEW exciting challenge!

This month it's all about KRAFT and 'home sweet home'

Click on the link below and check out the challenge and the design teams inspiring creations.



This is my design team layout !

A collage mixed media layout featuring hand painted water colour paintings, stamping, stencilling, painted chipboard, gum leaves and gum nuts and shells.

I was inspired by my home town and my home which is nestled between gorgeous mountains and the sea on the coast of Australia. 

My husband and I grew up one valley apart from each other on banana plantations (our parents were farmers and friends) so after school and many years we managed to meet again and fell in love and we made our home not far from where we grew up.

I have lived on many farms in the bush and also lucky enough to live for some time on top of a beautiful mountain overlooking the Pacific Ocean especially an island which has a historical lighthouse and light keepers cottages.

My layout is inspired from many things including the places i have lived to the views I have seen from my home, to meeting my husband and where we live today. So you could say my layout is a collage of a few of the most important places and times in my life.






Here are some close ups of my layout -


Some stencilling!!


Some stamping and colouring using Prima Watercolours :-) 





This month over at Kraft Plus is bittersweet, a few of our lovely team members are saying goodbye to the team, they will be sadly missed as part of our Kraft Plus family....



That's it for me today...

Thanks for stopping by the blog, make sure you leave some love...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...