Wednesday 12 April 2017

'Love this Boy' Elisa Ablett

Hi everyone,

Just sharing my very first layout as part of the new design team over at D-lish Scraps!

I am so excited to be a part of this very talented and inspiring team and look forward to sharing my 'hybrid' mixed media/paper based creations with you all.

Now onto my first creation  - a grungy boy layout featuring loads of D-lish Scraps goodies.



To start my background I used Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts, stamping with black versafine ink with some grungy stamps and then using the D-lish Pattern Quartet Stencil and Colour Blast Dusty Charcoal Paste added some texture to the background.

I tucked a lovely spotted green tissue paper from a past Just Add Paper Kit behind my photo, I tore the edges and folded then to grunge it up a little.  A little tip is to check the Past Kits & Bits section on the website for those extra goodies to go on your layouts.

 se

For the cluster in the above close up, I used the following gorgeous D-lish goodies - Enamel Glitter Dotstwinekinder kreations basic circle chipboardorange Journal it tab , orange journal it minifetti and a gorgeous wood veneer title and stars from a past Just Add Paper Kit.

To add depth to the layout I inked the chipboard circles with black versafine ink and tucked them under the tissue paper. Then I twisted and curled the twine so it flowed nicely across my photo and under my title.


Let's take a look at the next cluster - Circle Chipboard and those 'oh so lovely' Enamel Glitter Dots and some strategically placed (kidding - it really just went everywhere) black splats and splashes of black dylusions spray.


Again some more of those lovely inked black chipboard circles and glitter enamel dots and a wood veneer star and wire arrow clip from a past Just Add Paper Kit.



Another quick look at the main embellishment cluster and last minute grungy stamping and we have finished!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today, make sure you leave some love and stay tuned for my next post later in the month 😀





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...