Friday 12 May 2017

'Fly with Me' By Elisa Ablett - Mixed Media Tag for Rubber Dance Stamps May Colour Challenge

Hi all,

Something completely different today!

I was so excited when I received my first Rubber Dance Stamps - Butterfly Girl 2 stamp from Ink Art Designs in Australia so I popped over to the blog for inspiration when I saw the May Colour Challenge and thought I would give it a go  :-) 

Here is the very colourful mixed media tag that I created for the May Colour Challenge based on the below mood board.






Here are some close ups of the finer details and my gorgeous Butterfly Girl 2 stamp! 

I stamped it twice and coloured each layer to create a multdimensional effect and the vision of her flying.


The gorgeous shimmer you see is due to Daler -Rowney Acrylic Inks - Metallic in Rose Petal.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today, I hope that you go visit the Rubber Dance or Ink Art shop via the links I provided above and grab some of these unique and great quality stamps :-)


Thanks xx

Elisa 



11 comments:

  1. Amazing work! I love the 3d effect of the wings. Thank you for playing along in the Rubber Dance colour challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Susanne, love the rubber dance products and the colour challenge was stunning.

      Delete
  2. Elisa, your 3D tag is just brilliant!! Great use of that stamp. Thanks for joining us at Rubber Dance Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elisa. This tag looks absolutely amazing! I love how you have given these colours such a vibrant and strong look. Yet the fly with me looks so delicate and stands out against the background. A wonderful take on the challenge colours.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dot for the lovely comments and encouragement xx

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous tag. Love how butterfly girl is jumping out of the tag. The contrast with the black flowers and the bright colours in the background is lovely. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your tag is GORgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is awesome, Elisa. I love the butterfly girl and your background is SO wonderful.
    Thank you for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge. Hugs, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...