Saturday 3 June 2017

'So Cute' By Elisa Ablett

Hi D-lish lovers ๐Ÿ’“ 

Its the weekend woohoo! Now who is getting some crafting time in ??

Image result for weekend crafting memes

I'm up on the blog today with my latest layout, a colourful mixed media layout featuring the new Butterfly cut files from the D-lish Scraps Shop.

The background was created using the latest 'Shakers' from Lindy's Stamp Gang, I just sprayed water onto my layout and tapped out the coloured powder from the pots and they just spread out over the wet area in the most glorious pattern. Once dry I added some stamping and gold paste through a Pattern-Quartet Stencil. I added some glitter to the gold paste when it was still wet and it dried perfectly within the paste.

Make sure you stop by the shop to check out the specials in the Past Kits Bits 50 %-OFF section, a few great bargains, I picked up the gorgeous pink and teal heart wooden button from there for under a $1!!




Here are some close ups of the finer details - you can see how I added some colour to the inside of the Butterly Creative-Cuts and twirled some gorgeous pink Coloured-Wire around from the top of the page to the bottom.



In the photo above you can see I cut 'So Cute' saying from a sheet of the Teal Ombre Wordfetti - Journal Its. They are one of my favourite D-lish Scraps products, perfect for adding a subtle and colour co-ordinating title to your page! and yes I think you can tell my favourite colour is Teal I have used it in almost all of my layouts so far.

You can also see the glitter sparkling in the Gold Paste through that versatile quartet stencil.




Thanks for stopping by the blog today! make sure you leave some love xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! ๐Ÿ˜„

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...