Tuesday 18 July 2017

'Beautiful' by Elisa Ablett

Hi D-lish lovers,

Im up on the D-lish Blog again with another mixed media layout! Here is the post below - 

Elisa here from the design team with my latest layout for D-lish Scraps, a mixed media layout chock full of gorgeous D-lish goodies.

My background was created with thick Mixed Media cardstock (a must), Candy and Paris Colour Blast Shimmer Dusts and a 'Pear Tart' Irresistible Spray and some stamping using Prima Ink and Layer stamps plus stamps from Aall and Create.




Let's take a look at the D-lish goodies on the layout!


In the main cluster on the page I layered Red Cabbage Roses, Washi Tape, Red Sequin Heart, a journal strip from the latest 'Just Add Paper' Kit - Primrose-LaneCreative-Cuts - Roses, lime green gauze and lime green flowers from a previous Just-Add-Paper-Kit , and a chipboard film strip. I also embossed a Kinder-Kreations - Beautiful Chipboard Title in white to match my page.




In this second cluster there I feature the gorgeous Rose Creative Cuts'Just Add Paper' Primrose Lane Red Cabbage Roses, Washi tape, Journal Spot and Red Flair Button. Plus a little more of that lovely lime green gauze. 

On both my clusters I have added some plastic green 'look a like' leaves I had in my stash, I picked them up from an op-shop a long time ago and never used them.





The lovely Creative cuts look fantastic against the coloured background ! They are so versatile, you can colour them or leave them plain.

Make sure you head to the shop to check out the bargains in the Clearance Section.

That's it from me today, I hope my layout inspires you to try something different with your D-lish Stash.

Elisa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...