Saturday 26 August 2017

Some Exciting News!! - Scrap Matrix Design Team Announcement

Hi everyone,

I received some exciting news not long ago and I have been busting at the seams to share it with you all. I have been lucky enough to secure a spot on the first inaugural design team for the awesome scrapbooking and mixed media store - Scrap Matrix in South Australia. 




and I have received my first design team package already and it is chock full of scrapping and arty goodies. 

Stay tuned for all sorts of awesome challenges and creativeness coming from the talented design team!


Image may contain: one or more people and people sitting


I feel very honoured to be apart of this amazing team.

Here is the link to the design team announcement and you can see the other lovely and talented members on the team - https://scrapmatrixblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/we-have-team.html

Hugs 


Elisa xx


1 comment:

  1. How beautiful does the Scrap Matrix Blog Button look here!!!! So happy to have you along Elisa... I love your varied and cool style - always eager to see what you come up with next! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...