Monday 30 October 2017

New Life by Elisa Ablett

Hi Everyone,

My turn up on the Scrap Matrix blog today with a very vibrant mixed media layout featuring a load of 13 Arts products including the 'Aria's Story' collection.

I started the background using the 13 Arts 'his time' stencil along with black modelling paste and some stamping using a small Paper Artsy Stamp

I hand coloured the chipboard feather and a white Satin flower with yellow Ayeeda Ink and a black ink pad.

I also fussy cut the 13 Arts feather stickers to fit in the right hand side cluster of embellishments. 

I also added a cute round embellishment from Charms Creations.



Here are some of the products used from the Scrap Matrix Store !

Image 1






Image 1



!3 Arts Chipboard - Strength In Numbers



Y


Bird in a Circle





That's it from me today, make sure you head on over to the Scrap Matrix Store to have a look at all the gorgeous products in store.

Make sure you leave some love xx

Elisa xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...