Wednesday 10 January 2018

'Just Be Happy' By Elisa Ablett

Hi Crafters,

Another New Reveal from Visible Image!!

'Elemental' and 'Create your Calm'

I have another project up on the Visible Image blog today featuring the amazing new stamps which are being revealed day by day this week.

I have created a mixed media scrapbooking page using the 'Organics' and 'Elemental' 
 stamp sets. The Organics stamp set I stamped onto Acetate with Staz On ink to create visual interest on my background.

With the Elemental stamp set I stamped over the background and hand coloured some of the circle elements. 

Both of theses Stamp Sets are so versatile, great for creating backgrounds on cards and scrapbooking pages and also with mixed media projects. These stamp sets will be 'must haves' in your collection.


No automatic alt text available.
Here is my layout :- - 





Here are some close ups!




Here are some of the other products from Visible Image that i used - 





That's it from me today,

Hugs xx

Elisa 



3 comments:

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...