Monday 30 April 2018

'Forever' By Elisa Ablett

Hi Scrap Matrix lovers!

Elisa here from the design team for Scrap Matrix with my latest layout based on this month's awesome Tic Tac Toe/Monochromatic Challenge and I have a process video for you on how to complete this layout step by step! I am still new to Youtube and process videos so be kind :-) 

This layout I chose a Red, Black, White and Grey colour scheme and of course my usual mixed media and stamping!

If you haven't joined in the challenge this month there is still a VERY small amount of time left - head on over to Scrap Matrix Shares to add your photo.


Here is my process video :-) 








Here are some close ups for you !!





Products used from the Scrap Matrix Store







Image 1


undefined



That's it from me today, I hope you have enjoyed my process video, make sure you leave me some love  and subscribe to my channel if you would like to see more!

Elisa xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...